We are following advice from the Department of Health and the Church of England
and trying to be Christ to each other and our neighbours.
- Sharing hope, love and care
- Here to serve the whole community
- Planning to have our churches open for prayer as much as possible
- Following advice and guidelines published by the Department of Health and Church of England
We are not:
- Able to meet for services at this time
- Holding events that involve large numbers of people until further notice
We are helping to stop the spread of Covid 19 by:
- Catching coughs and sneezes in tissues which we are then disposing of safely
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and especially after sneezing or coughing
- Not touching our eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Staying 2m/6’ away from one another
- Staying at home if we have a persistent cough or high temperature or generally feel unwell
A prayer during this time of uncertainty:
Keep us, good Lord,
under the shadow of your mercy.
Sustain and support the anxious,
be with those who care for the sick,
and lift up all who are brought low;
that we may find comfort
knowing that nothing can separate us
from your love in Christ Jesus our Lord.